Mission: Network

There is no plan. I think about something Joe related that I want to write about, I write it. Sometimes I will review, sometimes they will be current releases... most often vintage stuff. Sometimes I will indulge in nostalgia or issues that plague me. But this is my message in a bottle. I want to hear from you, your stories. Comment! Or mail me: stephen.jubber@gmail.com

Saturday 26 January 2013

Lady Shae; Shady Lady


Ah Lady Jaye. I'm not going to review her. Rather Just recommend her. She takes the winning Renegades Scarlett mold and succeeds in un-toonifying her. Super.

And not a bloody BFG in sight. While we get nothing new, we do get the most finely sculpted GI Joe small arms produced in recent years, some of which sport superb paint detailing right out of the package. I love this figure. Love it. Bravo my Has Bro's.














1 comment:

  1. Step 1: take an excellent female joe figure sculpt and give it a decent head sculpt.

    Step 2: pack that figure with some stupidly well done scale weapons, and her silly Spear gun thingy from a bygone era.

    Step 3: paint it all up in modern military colours.


    There is nothing to dislike about this figure. Well done indeed Has-bros.

    ReplyDelete