Mission: Network

There is no plan. I think about something Joe related that I want to write about, I write it. Sometimes I will review, sometimes they will be current releases... most often vintage stuff. Sometimes I will indulge in nostalgia or issues that plague me. But this is my message in a bottle. I want to hear from you, your stories. Comment! Or mail me: stephen.jubber@gmail.com

Monday 19 September 2011

Regrets

Every bought something and wished you hadn't? I remember thinking that a few times in the Transformers world. I don't know what I was smoking when I got a G1 Galvatron. That toy sucks. Especially the cartoon-accurate one I got. And to top it off, fresh out of the box, his electronic sounds and lights did not work. Fresh batteries ... nada.

In the Joe world my biggest regret? Snake-Eyes. Half a dozen 3rd Generation versions of that guy and my undisputed Snake is the first one I got, 25th version 1. The rest go into the box and never see the light of day.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah hmmm

    ahem

    Atleast you didnt get 2 of the modern 'rock' vipers.

    Most dissapointing figure I ever bought id say the toynami valkyries and the alpha fighters.

    when put next to the yamato valks they look like gobots nuff said.

    ReplyDelete