Mission: Network

There is no plan. I think about something Joe related that I want to write about, I write it. Sometimes I will review, sometimes they will be current releases... most often vintage stuff. Sometimes I will indulge in nostalgia or issues that plague me. But this is my message in a bottle. I want to hear from you, your stories. Comment! Or mail me: stephen.jubber@gmail.com

Friday 4 March 2011

Some pics of my collection

That's a MISB Tomahawk, top left. Thank you.
Now you see why I need the space... Everything lives in it's box.

When I have the energy I'll try and take pics of Star Wars and... eventually the Joes.

2 comments:

  1. many similar likes bud! TMNT Robotech! awesome series! and of course GI Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice collection dude, I'm thinking bout putting my valkyries up on ze blog

    ReplyDelete